Some of you told me you would love to see some more interior inspiration on my blog. I love to search for some good interior pictures and to get an overload of inspiration for my own home, so here are some ideas I want to share with you:
1. This cute 'Mini Jack' is intended as a doorstop or to put on your magazines, but you can also just use it as decoration. I think it's just a cool shape & color and it definitely makes your interior more interesting.
2. Buy a big clear vase and put some nice big flowers in it. It's beautiful for on your dining table. I saw this picture and recognized the flowers.. I just got them in my garden. I think it's a great idea to look into your garden and check if you can use some nice flowers to make a nice bouquet with them.
3. The bottles from L:A Bruket look so nice that they definitely give your bathroom that little extra. Btw, how wonderful is this bathroom?!
4. Looking for some storage for your makeup and/or jewelry? Take a look at Muji and you'll find the most amazing boxes for a little price :)
5. Another flower tip: In spring I like to put some small vases together and put just one or two flowers in each vase. It looks super fresh and doesn't have to be expensive. These H&M vases are only 2 euros, but you can also find some nice vases for only 1 euro at Ikea.
6. The vases again, but then with flowers. Do you like it?
7. Great if you have an office or a room to study or something: Buy some clipboards and attach them to your wall above your desk. You can put some notes or inspiration pictures on the clipboards what looks quite cool! Another easy thing to do: Just buy some cool tape and tape the pictures/notes on your wall.
8. Green plants! They fit with every interior and give your home a fresh look. I love big ones with big leaves. But look at this picture, I love the idea :) Just put a big leave in a small vase, it looks amazing!
I'm not a 'gold' person normally, more a 'silver one', but I got a weakness for gold watches, especially big ones in a basic black/white outfit. I already got a silver and rose golden watch and now it was definitely time for a gold one and I think I found the perfect one! Lately I'm in love with this kind of wristband and I think the simplicity of the watch is perfection. Nice fact: The watch is a collaboration between Triwa and Danish designer Rasmus Storm, who seriously makes some cool stuff!
People are busy & I think Dutch people are seriously some work aholics. I definitely think that's a good thing, but..
Sometimes I catch myself that I don't enjoy my 'day offs'. So since I'm busier with my jobs as online trading manager and freelancer I got kind of a planning for my day offs. It sounds kind of weird maybe, but I just need it to relax on those days.. Curious how my day off looks like?
1. AN EARLY WAKE-UP CALL I love to sleep, but since my new working days start at 9am I also wake up quite early. It feels good to have more time for the daily routine.
2. ENJOY BREAKFAST / When I have some good food for breakfast it feels like a super fresh start of the day! I love to eat some croissants, some warm 'just-out-of-the-oven' baguettes, some fresh juice and a delicious cup of coffee. Nothing better than that! I really need to pay more attention on it.. What about you?
3. THE DAILY MAKE-UP ROUTINE, BUT THEN A LITTLE BETTER During my day offs I think I look better than during my days at work haha. I love to spend some more time in the bathroom when I got the time for it. I like to look for some make-up inspiration on pinterest and try some new looks. Maybe it's an idea to make some 'how I do my make-up' videos?
4. SOME 'FRUSTRATING' GROCERY SHOPPING I mostly listen to some deephouse music while going to the supermarket. It makes grocery shopping a lot more fun, believe me! In the supermarket I seriously have no patience, I just don't like all the slowly walking people over there.. Hello?! I got some long legs, I need to run through the store haha. Luckily there are 'self scanners' over here (don't know how to call them in English?), so within 20 minutes I'm back home ;)
5. NOW IT'S TIME FOR BLOGGING Taking photo's of what I want to blog about, upload them on the laptop, edit them and write a blogpost about it. Nothing special, just how probably all of you bloggers do it. Well, I do it with some loud music through my speakers, that's it ;) After the new blogpost it's time to answer some mails, what takes a while.. But it feels quite good when it's all done.
6. WORKOUT - BELLY, BUTT & LEGTIME! On my day offs I mostly go to the gym. I like bodypump, but I also do some normal workouts myself. The legs, the butt and the belly are the most important for me. I want to get them a little tighter and I'm planning to tell you some more about my process and how I work out. Hopefully you're gonna like it!
7. TIME FOR DINER, MADE BY LE BOYFRIEND My boyfriend is definitely the best cook ever! As you might now his mom is Indonesian (so he's an half one), what means: the best Indonesian food a couple of days a week. And actually he also cooks a lot of healthy food lately, which is just as tasty.
8. WATCHING SERIES& GETTING MY NAILS DONE My boyfriend injected me with the series-virus, I love to watch them! Most of the time we watch crime series while enjoying some chocolate or healthy nuts. Our favorite series of the moment are definitely Hannibal and True Detective. You should watch them! Some other ones I really like: Homeland, Pretty Little Liars (but hey, talk to you in 5 years, when we finally found out who 'A' is. It's getting quite annoying, right?) and Dexter. Btw, during watching series it's the best time to polish & paint your nails! I hate it, but I love nail polish, so I guess I just have to deal with it? Actually I'm looking for a good working UV-lamp to get myself some gel nails, so if you have some tips, please share them with me :)
9. ZZZ.. BEDTIME / Time to sleep. Set the alarm for a new working day and that's it!