Sometimes I catch myself that I don't enjoy my 'day offs'. So since I'm busier with my jobs as online trading manager and freelancer I got kind of a planning for my day offs. It sounds kind of weird maybe, but I just need it to relax on those days.. Curious how my day off looks like?
1. AN EARLY WAKE-UP CALL I love to sleep, but since my new working days start at 9am I also wake up quite early. It feels good to have more time for the daily routine.
2. ENJOY BREAKFAST / When I have some good food for breakfast it feels like a super fresh start of the day! I love to eat some croissants, some warm 'just-out-of-the-oven' baguettes, some fresh juice and a delicious cup of coffee. Nothing better than that! I really need to pay more attention on it.. What about you?
3. THE DAILY MAKE-UP ROUTINE, BUT THEN A LITTLE BETTER During my day offs I think I look better than during my days at work haha. I love to spend some more time in the bathroom when I got the time for it. I like to look for some make-up inspiration on pinterest and try some new looks. Maybe it's an idea to make some 'how I do my make-up' videos?
4. SOME 'FRUSTRATING' GROCERY SHOPPING I mostly listen to some deephouse music while going to the supermarket. It makes grocery shopping a lot more fun, believe me! In the supermarket I seriously have no patience, I just don't like all the slowly walking people over there.. Hello?! I got some long legs, I need to run through the store haha. Luckily there are 'self scanners' over here (don't know how to call them in English?), so within 20 minutes I'm back home ;)
5. NOW IT'S TIME FOR BLOGGING Taking photo's of what I want to blog about, upload them on the laptop, edit them and write a blogpost about it. Nothing special, just how probably all of you bloggers do it. Well, I do it with some loud music through my speakers, that's it ;) After the new blogpost it's time to answer some mails, what takes a while.. But it feels quite good when it's all done.
6. WORKOUT - BELLY, BUTT & LEGTIME! On my day offs I mostly go to the gym. I like bodypump, but I also do some normal workouts myself. The legs, the butt and the belly are the most important for me. I want to get them a little tighter and I'm planning to tell you some more about my process and how I work out. Hopefully you're gonna like it!
7. TIME FOR DINER, MADE BY LE BOYFRIEND My boyfriend is definitely the best cook ever! As you might now his mom is Indonesian (so he's an half one), what means: the best Indonesian food a couple of days a week. And actually he also cooks a lot of healthy food lately, which is just as tasty.
8. WATCHING SERIES & GETTING MY NAILS DONE My boyfriend injected me with the series-virus, I love to watch them! Most of the time we watch crime series while enjoying some chocolate or healthy nuts. Our favorite series of the moment are definitely Hannibal and True Detective. You should watch them! Some other ones I really like: Homeland, Pretty Little Liars (but hey, talk to you in 5 years, when we finally found out who 'A' is. It's getting quite annoying, right?) and Dexter. Btw, during watching series it's the best time to polish & paint your nails! I hate it, but I love nail polish, so I guess I just have to deal with it? Actually I'm looking for a good working UV-lamp to get myself some gel nails, so if you have some tips, please share them with me :)
9. ZZZ.. BEDTIME / Time to sleep. Set the alarm for a new working day and that's it!