This is what's happening on Instagram lately.
Are you already following me? Look for connectedtofashion and you'll find me :)
See you over there!
1. Received some new items from Costes, which I already showed you: a leather black skirt and a cosy scarf which you can see on my latest outfit.
2. Selfie, yay!
3. Before shooting this outfit
4. Some easy but great breakfast
5. What I was wearing to my meeting with Costes
6. New COS shirt and new teddy-ish jacket. Gonna show you the whole outfit tomorrow probably!
7. Perfect for a rainy day; laying on the couch with some tea, Belgian chocolate and Vogue!
8. Le pink jacket ;)
9. Tried this Acne sweater.. Damn, it's great!
10. Trying this rose golden sweater in the COS store in Dusseldorf.. Oh, and bought it ^^
11. What I shopped in Amsterdam: of course some COS and some cool stuff from HAY
12. During the COS event.. Have you already seen my blogpost and Instagram movie about it?
13. Pure cosyness: knee-high socks and an oversized fluffy turtleneck.
14. The perfect break: some chocolate and (ice)coffee
15. Probably you can't see it that good on the picture, but I changed my rookpiercing. Now I got a small ring in it.
16. Off to Dusseldorf and wearing some of my current favorites: the teddy jacket, Everie CPH bag and Michael Kors watch.
Did some perfect winter shopping last week in Amsterdam and yesterday in Dusseldorf.
I think my wardrobe is totally winterproof now (but of course I got enough space in my closet for more).
My new purchases:
1. A perfect black woolen knit with zippers on the sides from favorite store COS.
2. Another knit, but then a turtle neck, super oversized (bought 2 sizes bigger) and realy comfy from Gina Tricot.
3. A super basic long white shirt, to wear under my knits. The back is a little longer, love that detail. Also from COS btw.
4. Then we got a rose golden sweater with some green/blue in it, COS again ;)
5. I really needed some new jeans, one which it not black, but I'm not so into basic blue jeans, so this one is perfect for me: blue on the front, black in the back! It fits perfect and is from Gina Tricot.
6. And last but not least, I bought these amazing rose golden hangers from HAY in Amsterdam, damn I love that brand!
Also bought something else from HAY and some more clothes, but I'll show them later!
For now: What's your favorite item?