About 9 days I'm flying to Turkey with my boyfriend for a two weeks during holiday.
I really, really can't wait to enjoy the sun, especially because the weather in Holland is still not *wow*.
Today I did some last shopping for the holiday, bought some sunprotection, makeup etc and of course some clothes/accessoires.
The sunprotection is not that interesting, so I only made some pictures of the stuff that might be interesting.
Here's a list of the stuff and where it's from:
1. H&M bikini, love the colors!
2. H&M Divided necklace, I wanted it for a long time and now I decided to buy it.
3. Zara denim shorts, in sale now!
4. Zara open back top. This is the back of the top, also in sale.
5. Monki cap, looks like the cap from Asos. I fell in love with it because of the small cap on the front.
6. H&M bracelets, too cute and only 3 euro each!
7. Zara tie dye jeans. I'm so happy I found it in sale! I was looking for it for a long time. Actually it's one size too big, but who cares.
8. H&M Divided belt. I was looking for this cowboy-ish belt for more than 6 months, but couldn't find one in black. I think this one is great, but maybe I'll pull the feather off.
9. Vintage Levis shorts. It was time for some new Levis shorts.. For now I just bought ones in a lighter denim.
10. Oasap bikini. Ordered this bikini online last week and I already received it, love it!