This morning Joyce send me a message that I'm on JAK & JIL! Couldn't wake up better ;)
It's so great to see that street style blogs like JAK & JIL think your style is interesting enough to make a picture of it and put it on their blog.. You know what I mean?
Thanks guys for this wonderful picture!
And some other random pictures of the three days in London.
1. Oxford street! The street for some nice shopping :)
2. Daniella is taking some pictures of my outfit
3. A bag from Pret a Manger (556 Oxford Street) with some delicious food..
4. And this was in the bag, seriously, their sandwiches are gorgeous and there is so many choice, you should go there when you're in London!
5. Having some fun with an old man during LFW
6. The typical streets in London
7. Thé clutch including phone, business cards and sunglasses
8. More food ;) This is at Fernandez & Wells.
9. And some water with fruit, love it!
When you're going to London, here are some extra shop- and eat tips where you really have to go:
Shop Camden Market (an amazing, huge market with more than 1000 creative/vintage/alternative shops) / Camden town (nearest station)
Beyond Retro (cute vintage shop with a lot of amazing vintage clothes) / 58-59 Great Marlborough Street
Dover Street Market (mostly feels a lot more like one giant art installation than like a regular shop, still it’s hard to name a brand that is not offered at this eclectic store) / 17-18 Dover Street
Eat Joe & The Juice / 281 Regent Street
Nobu / 1st Floor, The Metropolitan Hotel 19 Old Park Lane
Itadaki Zen / 139 King's cross Road
It's already more than one week ago, but I'm still in the LFW atmosphere ;)
I don't wanted to show you streetstyle pictures only, but also some nice places in London where you can get a nice lunch/snack etc.
So let's go through the pictures:
1. Yummie! I almost start salivating when seeing this picture haha. You can get these amazing chocolate snacks and cakes at the cute and cozy bar Tom's Kitchen.
2. Time for a break. I bought myself a grande chocolate cookie (addicted to it) and a nice fruit shake at Tom's Kitchen. So if you like sweet snacks and fruity shakes, you should go there.
3. A nice view at the 'streetstyle square' from a lunchroom called Fernandez & Wells. Here you can get some really nice sandwiches, but also cake or just a coffee. Most of the time when I was there to eat something I ordered a sandwich with ham, cheese and piccadilly sauce, it was lovely!
4. Me posing for Anouk at the first day of LFW for us. The weather was so nice!
5. Another snap shot from the same lunchroom as the one from the third picture. A funny thing, they sell delicious drinks like selfmade coke. I tastes a bit weird, but was great at the same time. You should try it when you're going to LFW some time.
6. Please give me this cake! You can get it at Tom's Kitchen ;)
7. A little detailshot of the hotel where we were staying thanks to Stedentrips.nl, called Columbia. It's at Lancaster gate, so close to the shopping centre. You can take the underground to it and you'll be there in 5 minutes maybe, or you can just walk to the end of Oxford street and will be there in 20 minutes. Always nice to know, right? ;)
8. And the last picture: I just love the architecture in London, the white buildings with the black fences. Thought this was a nice detailshot of it.
Oh btw, maybe nice to know when you're going to London in the winter, from the 16th of November till the 6th of January Somerset House is full of ice! So you can go there for some ice skating ánd for some christmas shopping in a pop-up luxury shopping mall, how great!