It's already a month ago, but I just didn't had the time to prepare this blogpost earlier.
I just want to share some beautiful buildings, shopping experiences and nice bars/restaurants with you.
First of all, it's so great to go to all of those amazing fashion weeks, in London, Paris and this year in Milan.. All thanks to Stedentrips.nl! So glad that they gave me to opportunity to visit those lovely cities!
Let's talk about what you see on the pictures:
1. Well, I think this is quite obvious; everything for a good streetstyle picture, right? ;)
2. Wonderful window from the huge warehouse La Rinascente
3. La Rinascente again, if you love designer items, you definitely should go there!
4. Wonderful buildings in the centre of Milan!
5. Lunch at the Jazz Café, really nice to go there and they serve delicious food!
6. Shooting streetstyle!
7. And some more
9. And time for a little break. We went twice to this cute little bar called Nobile, they've perfect latte macchiato's!
10. The cupcakes from California Bakery which I already showed you, but still love them ;)
11. During the three days Milan, we stayed in Hotel Lloyd. The perfect hotel when you want to stay next to the centre. You've to walk maybe 10 minutes before you're at the Duomo.
12. And another perfect window of La Rinascente. I seriously love that warehouse!
13. The Duomo!
14. Snap from the Window of Louis Vuitton, actually I'm not really into Louis Vuitton, but isn't this typewriter cool?!
15. And another streetstyle snap, love these flared jeans!
So if you're going to Milan, here's a small list with some nice shop- and eattips:
1. Café Nobile - Corso Venezia 45
2. Jazz Café - Corso Sempione 8
3. Restaurant Manhattan - Piazza Erculea 9
4. Restaurant Bice - Borgospesso 12
5. Café Savini - Galleria Vittorio Emanuele 2
1. Galleria Vittoria Emanuele - For some designer shopping like Louis Vuitton and Prada
2. La Rinascente - Piazza Duomo
3. COS - Corso Venezia 5 - Just because this COS store has só many clothes!
4. Via Sant' Andrea - For Kenzo, Hermes, Missoni etc
5. Corso Como Outlet - Via Tazolli 3 - For budget stuff from Comme des Garcons, Helmut Lang, Chloé etc.