A little late, but I really didn't had the time to make this blogpost earlier than today..
But hey, Paris is alway good, right?
As you know I went to Paris (thanks to Stedentrips.nl) with Joyce a couple of weeks ago to enjoy fashion week over there. It was my very first trip to Paris , so I was really excited!
We went by the Thalys train, what is the best transport to go with I guess, within 3 hours we were in Paris (from Amsterdam). Had a super good trip including a delicious breakfast to start our PFW perfectly.
Now more about the pictures..
1. Me wearing Joyce's sunnies and as you can see.. standing (almost) in front of the Eiffel tower.
2. The Eiffel tower and the Champs-Élysées, perfect for some shopping!
3. This was the last day in Paris, we went to some last fashion shows to shoot some street style, and came across this amazing place. At the top there's a small café/restaurant where you can enjoy the view to a small canal and the Eiffel tower. Can't be better, right? ;)
4. The canal with some cute boats
5. Grand Palais, too beautiful!
6. The courtyard in our hotel called Excelsior Latin
7. A nice building, woops, don't know how it's called, near by our hotel.
8. Laduree of course! You can enjoy all macaron flavors at the Champs-Élysées.
9. And another Laduree pic, I love the atmosphere of the whole shop/restaurant
10. Sneak peek of the new Abercrombie & Fitch store at the Champs-Élysées.. The store opening was when we came across the store, so we haven't seen the store from the inside, but wow, the outside is already fab! This is just only one little fence ;)
11. Les Georgettes (20 rue du pont aux choux), a cute and cozy vintage store. You have to go there when you're in Paris!
Okay, and now to complete my story here are some more shopping and eating tips:
Colette (amazing shop with many design clothes, accessories and other stuff, seriously a must-go!) / 213 Rue Saint-Honoré
Sandro (who doesn't know Sandro? Here you can get al the nicest Sandro clothes and shoes) / 50 Rue Vieille du Temple
Lafayette (most famous warehouse in Paris) / 198 Rue la Fayette
Shiso sushi / 42 Rue Sainte-Croix de la Bretonnerie
Le petite usagi / 96 Quai de Jemmapes
Oh mon cake / 154 Rue Saint-Honoré
And last but not least: till the 6th of December there's a big second hand market in Paris called Brocante de la Bourse. So when you're in Paris before the 6th of December ánd you love second hand items, you should go there!
Enjoy your sunday!