I was just droolin' around the internet, entered some of my favorite webshops and found these six amazing pieces:
1. Leopard slip-ons. I live in my Zara hairy slip-ons and still love the leopard print, so I decided to order these from H&M. Hopefully they're great in real!
2. Wide turtle neck from COS. Fashion blogger Fash 'n Chips showed me hers (in red) last sunday and I immediately loved the shape of it. A perfect autumn knit. Not yet bought it, but it's on my wishlist definitely!
3. Leather pants from H&M. Nothing more to say I guess ;)
4. Leather lasercut scarf from & Other Stories. Need to buy a triangle shaped scarf for this season. It kind of reminds me of when I was 15 or something.. That time I was wearing them with some tanktops. The trend is coming back haha
5. Lovely small black bag. Also from & Other Stories. Most of my bags are quite big, but I really need a smaller one, just for my phone, keys and the lipstick at the picture ;)
6. Let's talk further about the lipstick. I'm looking for the perfect orange one for quite a long time now, but most of them are not orange enough ;) I think this one of & Other Stories is perfect!
That's it! So for now.. What to buy?